Thursday 17 March 2011

Financial

My last blog post was regarding a specific client of Newman Gauge; this was a good way to recognise how a large and successful client can affect the company but also understanding the importance of a working relationship.

I will now focus the blog on how financial aspects effect Newman Gauge; the design industry is led by finance; simply because people need to invest in order for design companies to have work and projects to work upon; in turn bringing in an income. Therefore when financial situations change in either and positive or negative way for a client this can have an impact directly upon the design industry. 

To conduct my study of the financial impacts to Newman Gauge from potential clients I will use various sources such as The Publican, which is a website covering all news and aspects of the pub trade, also I will use information gained from talking to the director of the company, Brian Gauge, who has close contacts with senior members within many different organisations within the leisure industry.


I will aim to keep the information up to date and in chorological order.

No comments:

Post a Comment